The world is changing rapidly. As you prepare for interviews, whether they are in-person or virtual, there are things that you need to think about. This free short course is designed to help increase your awareness about things you can do to become more confident when you are interviewing.
Learning Outcomes Include:
- Understand what employers are looking for in employees
- Tips on getting to an interview
- Understand what you should and shouldn’t do prior to an interview to be prepared
- Understand how to work with your brain to be more confident in an interview
- Tips on how to feel calm and centred in an interview
- What do you need to learn in the interview to determine if the job will suit you.
Is This Course For You?
This program is a must if you:
- want to improve your interview skills
- are struggling to get an interview
- want to present your best self to a potential employer.
This program includes:
- Access to our Interview Skills online course
- An e-workbook with course summary, your quiz answers with feedback and additional helpful resources (workbooks may take 3-7 business days as our team personalises your feedback and recommendations)
- Access to the Magical Learning Community
- Certificate of Completion
- Access to ongoing support.