The Harvard Business Review described Adaptability Quotient (AQ) as the ‘new competitive advantage’.
In 2020, your ability to adapt as a leader is the single most important aspect of your leadership toolkit. In this short, intensive course, we’ll explore the mindset and habits of leaders with high AQ, diving deeper into the critical leadership skills you need to adapt and thrive in a world of constant and shifting change.
Learning Outcomes Include:
- Understand adaptability quotient (AQ) and why it is becoming more important than EQ in the workplace
- Understand the skills you need to develop to build your AQ
- Deepen your ability to thrive during with change and uncertainty
- Explore ways to constantly adapt, re-skill and innovate during change
- Boost your mental agility and growth mindset to improve your decision-making
- Develop skills to grow your team’s adaptability.